The Accessible Content E-Portal (ACE) provides alternate formats (PDFs, Daisy, ePub and plain text) for print books in the Library Collection.
Who can use ACE? Any library user with a print disability that is registered with Durham College's Access and Support Centre.
How to use ACE? Contact email@example.com to receive an ACE token. Once you have your token:
If you have any questions or if the book you need is not available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Note: the digitization request service is suspended during the COVID-19 campus closure.
Primary legal materials (cases, legislation, etc.) are found in several areas of the North Library:
1) Legal Reference Collection: first floor of the Library, far east end (includes Canada and Ontario statutes and regulations, various case law reporters, the Canadian Abridgment, etc.)
2) KE area of the general Reference section: first floor of the Library
3) Special Collections room: third floor (older Canada and Ontario statutes and regulations, case law reporters, etc.)
TIP: When looking up an item in the catalogue, ALWAYS check the location information.
Secondary legal materials are usually located:
1) KE area of the general Reference section
2) circulating KE collection on the second floor
3) Special Collections room (Silent Study area on 3rd floor)
Individual e-book titles may also be found using the Omni search box above.